Friday, September 11, 2009
Business Application: This is the area where developers can do lot of things. As the businesses are growing far and wide, the need for proper Communication with the field executives has increased by many folds. The need to connect to people at all times is rapidly growing now. the Mobile Application Development that have helped companies improve workflow, customer order taking, and record keeping in the front office.
Solutions can be Asset Tracking, Field Service, Inspections, Sales Force Automation, Time and Materials Tracking
Work Order Management. These application are Connected with enterprise server e.g. windows server and Database e.g SQL server. So data synchronization is an important issue. Sometimes rugged devices are used for these applications because of the field environment. You might see the post delivery person takes signature in the device.
Consumer Application. Though we see many apps built in the handset. If you have any wonderful idea apart from those in the set, you could develop and sell it easily. These application includes Games, personal assistive tools, etc. The issue supporting all device from single application.
You may also need to have technical inside about GPRS, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G, RFID, Barcode. These are very linked with mobile application development.
Selecting the technology is really important issue here. Anyway, good luck with your new journey.
More you can see--
Friday, October 17, 2008
Whether you need to instantly distribute work digitally to several hundred employees, or simply keep a continuous and managed record of all proofs of purchases, Sign@Mobile can help you manage your business with absolutely no paperwork.
- Compact device to collect all client information including signature as opposed to bulky and annoying A4 pad
- Automatic and efficient archiving and synchronization between mobile and master computer
- Exports cross-platform compatible document in PDF format, ready for print and emailing
- Communication between employers and employees is instant via the internet
For more details please visit the Sign@Mobile Solution.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Our company directors have both the technological and business support background. Our creative team has the capacity to deliver EPOS solutions including installation, training, and ongoing support for your business. Outr team also has expertise in providing Web-Mobile solutions, e-commerce, email marketing etc. Depending on the nature of your business, we at the creative solving can come up with a suitable EPOS and business solutions.
Advantage of using EPOS Software
* Fast and reliable customer services at the point of sale
* Manage Stock Control- get instant reports on stock, stock balance and departmental analysis
* Manage Customer Profile- create customer accounts, and manage customer profile
* e- Marketing- send your customers promotional offers without incurring additional marketing cost
* Instant Sales Reports- get instant reports with sales analysis
For more details please visit Touch Screen Solution
It reads the data from RFID based student card and process the attendance for any specific events e.g Lecture, tutorials. Student, Teacher, Program leader can see the related attendance, percentage, communication between teachers and student. It can also be integrated with Biometric Finger Print reader, Barcode Scanner and Web interface.
It has efficient searching and reporting method to give the data of specific student, module, Attendance level. The animation files attached may give the brief idea and screen shot of the application.
Benefits upon Completion of Objectives
• Saving the time of attendance call during the class.
• Reducing paper based system
• More authentic attendance system
• More interaction between the student and programme leaders or teachers.
For more details visit
RFID student Monitor
Sunday, February 05, 2006
We follow a complete test cycle of different phases of testing in our software development process as shown in the figure. Using centralized defect, feature and task tracking software, itest, we communicate with our customers, testers and developers.
Unit testing, alpha, beta, load, platform, UAT testing are some areas of the many testing modules. We test the software from a user's point of view: usability testing.
for more details, please visit www.creativesolving.co.uk